PISE’s Strength and Conditioning Team
One of our greatest strengths is the calibre of our coaches. No matter what your goals are, you will be in good hands with well-educated and experienced coaches.
• Our coaches have a variety of post-secondary degrees including Kinesiology and Athletic and Exercise Therapy.
• Our coaches have the highest level of certifications including: CSEP-CEP®, CSEP-CPT®, NSCA-CSCS® and CAT(C).
• You will receive an assessment and goal setting as part of your first session.
• Our coaches are able to assist those working through chronic conditions and injuries.
• Your Strength and Conditioning Coach can record video of your movement for immediate visual feedback.
• PISE has an integrated Polar heart rate and calorie monitoring system that can be used to give the best
• You will receive a membership to access the Fitness Centre and towel service during your training program.
Interested in Personal Conditioning? Contact Elysia Atkinson at 250.220.2586 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Conditioning Introductory Package $260
• Four personalized one on one sessions
• 1 month membership to experience the facility
Choose the frequency and duration of your Personal Conditioning program.
Which Personal Conditioning Program is right for me?
Are you committed to your goals and wish to see noticeable results?
Many of the improvements made in the first 4-6 weeks of a training program are largely neurological. As the brain learns new movements and encounters new resistance training, the brain get’s “smarter” and is able to recruit more muscle groups, giving the impression that the body is quickly getting much stronger. In reality, although muscles are getting stronger during this period, most of the improvement can be attributed to the body adapting to new programming. It is extremely important for individuals starting a new program to train past the 4-6 week mark, to begin experiencing performance improvement via increases in muscle mass. Training for a minimum of 6 weeks also helps you develop a routine for coming to the gym, which will help you stay active and maintain your gains! PISE recommends a minimum of 2 days x 8 weeks as the starting point for anyone ready to make a commitment towards their goals.
Looking for the most value on your investment?
PISE offers longer term packages (36+ sessions) for individuals looking for the lowest per session cost. Discounts vary depending on the number of sessions purchased, so please call the front desk (250-220-2510) for a pricing sheet.