Step 1. Fill out the online request form and a PISE representative will get in touch with you regarding the requested days and times. If you have not received confirmation within 24 hours of submitting your request form (i.e. during week day business hours), you can also enquire about availability by emailing email@example.com
Step 2. Booking and Payment
- Bookings follow a priority scale with seasonal renters receiving first right of refusal for their time slot. Any other bookings will be served on a first come first serve basis.
- When making a request, the renter must include sufficient time for set up and take down.
- Payment will due at the time of the booking unless otherwise arranged with PISE Facility Director or Facility Coordinator.
- All Facility Renters must provide a copy of their insurance and have it approved by PISE staff before the day of the event. (see Liability Insurance Clause for details)
- When a rental is confirmed a letter of agreement will be sent for review, signature and payment.
- Payment Options by credit, debit, cash or cheque
Step 3. Booking Confirmation
- Although every reasonable effort will be made to provide use of PISE facilities to all applicants, there is no guarantee all requests can be accommodated.
- Once your booking has been approved you will be issued a rental contract confirming your days, times and facility. In order for the request to be considered booked Users must return signed contract to PISE.
- Bring the issued letter with you to the facility in case of conflict.
Facility Users shall be financially accountable for any unforeseen expenses incurred by the Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence resulting from misuse or negligence on the part of the rental group and/or guests. This could include cleaning costs if the facility is left in an unacceptable condition by Users.
Liability Insurance Clause
The Users shall, without limiting its obligations or liabilities herein and at its own expense, provide and maintain the following insurances with insurers licensed in British Columbia and in forms and amounts acceptable to PISE: General liability insurance with a limit of not less than One Million Dollars ($1, 000,000), inclusive per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage including loss of use thereof. Such insurance shall extend to cover the Users, its officers, employees, servants, agents, contractors, and volunteers and shall include PISE, its officers, employees, servants, agents, contractors and volunteers as additionally insured with respect to liability arising out of the use or occupation by the Users of the property belonging to PISE.
Certificate of Insurance Clause
If the Users already has liability coverage they shall provide PISE with evidence of all required insurance prior to the event date. Such evidence of insurance shall be in the form of a certificate of insurance. NOTE: These certificates should be issued by the insurer or insurance broker of the Users group and must contain the following information:
- Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence named as additionally insured on your policy
- Name of the insurance company and the binder or policy number
- Name and address of the Insured (Users group)
- Policy period (covering at least the period of the facility rental)
- Description of coverage
- Policy limits
- Description of insured operation and location(s)
- Signature of authorized representative and date
Waiver of Subrogation Clause
The Users hereby agrees to waive all right of subrogation or recourse against Pacific Institute of Sport Excellence with respect to the use or occupation by the Users of the premises described in the license agreements.