5th Annual Island Savings Family Sport & Recreation Festival
Save the Date! - May 3th, 2014 – FREE event
Fun for the whole family! This FREE event is your pre-summer destination for checking out all the ways to get active and serves to introduce children to a large range of sport and recreation opportunities! Brought to you by the Greater Victoria Hall of Fame and the Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence, the festival features more than 30 activities, including Adrenaline Zipline, rock climbing, PISE sample classes, and adapted sports!
The primary purpose is to inspire families to be more active, and to encourage youngsters to be more physically literate by getting involved in sports and recreational activities. Any donations made will help raise funds for the SportStart Grant.
Just past – PISE 5 Year Anniversary
Celebrating Sports Day in Canada
Thank you to everyone who made this a great day!
- FREE access to the PISE Fitness Centre all Weekend
- FREE admission to the Chargers games!
- Participate in the ALL-AGES CHALLENGE for a chance to WIN a gift certificate to PISE!
- TRY a real push bobsleigh from Bobsleigh Canada Skelton!
- Play street hockey with the Braves!
- Take Mini-core strength classes at LifeMark
- Meet National Athletes
- Enter to WIN free Massage & Chiropractic assessment from LifeMark.
- Play soccer with the Highlanders
- Play rugby with the National Women’s Rugby Team
- TOUR the Dr. Gord Sleivert Performance Lab
- Enter to WIN a VO2 Max Test from the Canadian Sport Institute
- Face Painting
- FREE computerized gait scans at LifeMark
- Mini bike fit assessments & grip strength assessments
- FREE body composition assessment with InBody technology from Camosun Centre for Sport & Exercise Education