LEARN. MOVE. ACHIEVE.
PISE programs are developed for all skill levels and interests. We believe physical activity contributes to overall well-being and design our programs to support you in whatever your personal goals may be. Most PISE programs are progressive in nature; they are designed to assess participants’ fitness levels on the first day and build in intensity over the term of the program. This helps prevent injury and ensure effective training. Our S&C Coaches will help motivate and guide you along the way.
NEW PISE SPRING/SUMMER 2014 PROGRAM GUIDE AVAILABLE NOW!
Registration is OPEN for all Spring/Summer programs, including Sport Star Summer Camps!
PISE Yoga start date has been moved to April 9 for Session 2.
Not sure if PISE’s programs can meet your needs?
Please phone our front desk (250-220-2510) to discuss your needs in more detail.
Adult Offsite Programs
OFFSITE Programs at the Saanich Fairground
1528 Stellys Cross Road (Agricultural Hall – Juniper Room Exhibition Room)
Combining a strength based core workout with High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is an effective way to feel the burn! Targeted core exercises mixed with periods of intense bursts of aerobic conditioning is a great way to spend your Wednesday evenings!
FREE SAMPLE: W 6:00 – 7:00pm Jan 15 1/FREE Reg. #1957
SESSION 1: W 6:00 – 7:00pm Jan 29 – Mar 12 7/*$65 ($80) Reg. #1950
SESSION 2: W 6:00 – 7:00pm Mar 19 – Apr 30 7/*$65 ($80) Reg. #1951
PISE is very excited to announce the introduction of Polar heart rate monitor and calorie counting technology into our facility and general operations for the kick-off to a healthy 2014! This technology will be making its way not only into our exceptional programming, but will eventually be offered to all of our members through the integration of Bluetooth technology in the Fitness Centre. This innovative service will greatly enhance the ability of PISE’s Strength & Conditioning team to safely push participants to their next fitness levels.
PROGRAM & FACILITY GUIDELINES
- PISE is a world class facility and we expect our members and program clients to treat it with respect.
- Early Reg. (Early Registration) fee is for those who register prior to 1 week before program start.
- PISE reserves the right to cancel any program. If a cancellation occurs, PISE will give as much notice as possible. Patrons will receive a full refund within 30 days.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for dates of classes which have passed.
- Memberships are non–refundable or transferable.
- No holds on memberships except with the submission of a medical note. Credits are good for one year from date issued.
- PISE will be pleased to issue a refund or credit on training and sport specific programs before the 2nd session (less program materials fees). Programs running for 4 or less sessions, including PISE Sport Star day camps, will require 72 hours notice to receive a refund or credit.
- Refunds/credits requested for medical reasons must be submitted with a medical note and will be issued for classes remaining. In this case an administration fee of $10 will be applied.