LEARN. MOVE. ACHIEVE.
PISE programs are developed for all skill levels and interests. We believe physical activity contributes to overall well-being and design our programs to support you in whatever your personal goals may be. Most PISE programs are progressive in nature; they are designed to assess participants’ fitness levels on the first day and build in intensity over the term of the program. This helps prevent injury and ensure effective training. Our S&C Coaches will help motivate and guide you along the way.
Take a look at our adult programs that run this summer; SummerFit, HIIT and Women on Weights. Registration is OPEN for all Spring/Summer programs, including Sport Star Summer Camps! You can link from the program in the guide directly to register, or go to our registration site and search for the program you wish to register for.
Not sure if PISE’s programs can meet your needs?
Please phone our front desk (250-220-2510) to discuss your needs in more detail.
PISE is very excited to announce the introduction of Polar heart rate monitor and calorie counting technology into our facility and general operations for the kick-off to a healthy 2014! This technology will be making its way not only into our exceptional programming, but will eventually be offered to all of our members through the integration of Bluetooth technology in the Fitness Centre. This innovative service will greatly enhance the ability of PISE’s Strength & Conditioning team to safely push participants to their next fitness levels.
PROGRAM & FACILITY GUIDELINES
- PISE offers world class facilities and services. We expect our members and program clients to be respectful of each other, the staff and the facility.
- Early Reg. (Early Registration) fee is for those who register prior to 1 week before program start.
- PISE reserves the right to cancel any program. If a cancellation occurs, PISE will give as much notice as possible. Patrons will receive a full refund within 30 days.
- PISE programs will not be pro–rated.
- PISE requires 4 days’ notice of withdrawal before the 1st session in order to receive a full refund or credit.
- PISE will be pleased to issue a refund or credit on PISE programs before the 2nd session if the program is not the right fit for you (less program materials fees).
- PISE Sport Star Camp participants will receive a partial refund if the participant is withdrawn before the start of the 2nd day and a full refund or credit if they give 4 days’ notice.
- PISE reserves the right to cancel any program. If a cancellation occurs, PISE will give as much notice as possible. Patrons will receive a full refund or credit within 30 days.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for dates of classes which have passed and/or been completed after the 1st session.
- Refunds or credits requested for medical reasons must be submitted with a medical note and will be issued for classes remaining. An administration fee of $10 may be charged for all refunds or credits.