Registration is now open for Winter 2016 programs!
You can register for program directly from the Program Guide flipbook by clicking on the program. This will take you to registration for the program. To view the flipbook of the PISE Winter 2016 Program Guide click on the image to the right.
PISE programs are developed for all skill levels and interests. We believe physical activity contributes to overall well-being and design our programs to support you in whatever your personal goals may be. Most PISE programs are progressive in nature; they are designed to be inclusive and assess participants’ fitness levels on the first day, then build in intensity over the term of the program. This helps prevent injury and ensure effective training that maximizes results for each individual. Our expert Strength and Conditioning Coaches will help motivate and guide you along the way.
Click here to register.
Did you know we offer Drop-In Classes? See the Drop-In Calendar for more information!
Please Note: For your safety, we highly recommend that anyone who drops in to a PISE HIIT class have some previous experience in this kind of workout. If you have none or very little experience, or have not worked out in a long time, please see a Fitness Attendant at the Welcome Desk to go over some questions and basic mobility tests.
ADVANCED CLINIC – Run Training with Marilyn Arsenault
“Advanced program” simply means there is a real coaching component with our program. Participants are given individualized attention; a much safer and effective way to improve – running without a common sense plan and approach is often why runners get injured before they even get started. This program is designed to prevent injuries with healthy individually designed weekly loads and periodized programming. The ‘individualized’ program is the key here as every runner has a different athletic background, physiology, motivation etc. and therefore, to train optimally, would require individualized training and feedback leading up to a race or fitness goal.
Consistent feedback and supervised training should be part of every runner’s program – weekly group workouts are held in a supportive and fun environment while Marylin gives real-time feedback to encourage improvements in run form and training know-how.
$475/16 weeks Starts Saturday, January 16, 2016 Reg. # 3170 Click here to register.
PROGRAM & FACILITY GUIDELINES
- PISE programs will not be pro–rated.
- PISE requires 4 days’ notice of withdrawal before the 1st class in order to receive a full refund or credit (excluding all Practice and Official POPAT tests)..
- PISE will be pleased to issue a refund or credit on PISE programs before the 2nd class if the program is not the right fit for you (less first class fee).
- For all withdrawl requests for POPAT tests, please refer to page 37 of the Winter 2016 program guide.
- PISE reserves the right to cancel any program. If a cancellation occurs, PISE will give as much notice as possible. Patrons will receive a full refund or credit within 30 days.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for dates of classes which have passed and/or been completed after the 2nd class.
- Refunds or credits requested for medical reasons must be submitted with a medical note and will be issued for classes remaining.
- An administration fee of $10 may be charged for all refunds or credits.
For Email Marketing you can trust