NEW Autumn 2015 Program Guide!
FREE Sample classes start September 8, 2015. Take a look!
Click on the Autumn Guide image to the right to view the new guide!
Register now for Autumn programs! You can register into a program from the guide by clicking on the program you want.
PISE programs are developed for all skill levels and interests. We believe physical activity contributes to overall well-being and design our programs to support you in whatever your personal goals may be. Most PISE programs are progressive in nature; they are designed to be inclusive and assess participants’ fitness levels on the first day, then build in intensity over the term of the program. This helps prevent injury and ensure effective training that maximizes results for each individual. Our expert Strength and Conditioning Coaches will help motivate and guide you along the way.
Did you know we offer Drop-In Classes? See the Drop-In Calendar for more information!
Please Note: For your safety, we highly recommend that anyone who drops in to a PISE HIIT class have some previous experience in this kind of workout. If you have none or very little experience, or have not worked out in a long time, please see a Fitness Attendant at the Welcome Desk to go over some questions and basic mobility tests.
Looking for something sooner before the Autumn Programs begin?
RUN TRAINING WITH MARILYN ACTIVE FOR LIFE
Are you looking to stay injury free, increase your fitness level and get motivated for running events? PISE’s running program aims to do all of these things in a friendly and encouraging environment. Elite runner and coach, Marilyn Arsenault will provide you with real time feedback, guidance and teach you the fundamentals of healthy run training such as pacing, rest and recovery.
Click here to register.
PROGRAM & FACILITY GUIDELINES
- PISE offers world class facilities and services. We expect our members and program clients to be respectful of each other, the staff and the facility.
- Early Reg. (Early Registration) fee is for those who register prior to 1 week before program start.
- PISE reserves the right to cancel any program. If a cancellation occurs, PISE will give as much notice as possible. Patrons will receive a full refund within 30 days.
- PISE programs will not be pro–rated.
- PISE requires 4 days’ notice of withdrawal before the 1st session in order to receive a full refund or credit.
- PISE will be pleased to issue a refund or credit on PISE programs before the 2nd session if the program is not the right fit for you (less program materials fees).
- PISE Sport Star Camp participants will receive a partial refund if the participant is withdrawn before the start of the 2nd day and a full refund or credit if they give 4 days’ notice.
- PISE reserves the right to cancel any program. If a cancellation occurs, PISE will give as much notice as possible. Patrons will receive a full refund or credit within 30 days.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for dates of classes which have passed and/or been completed after the 1st session.
- Refunds or credits requested for medical reasons must be submitted with a medical note and will be issued for classes remaining. An administration fee of $10 may be charged for all refunds or credits.
For Email Marketing you can trust