PISE programs are developed for all skill levels and interests. We believe physical activity contributes to overall well-being and design our programs to support you in whatever your personal goals may be. Most PISE programs are progressive in nature; they are designed to be inclusive and assess participants’ fitness levels on the first day, then build in intensity over the term of the program. This helps prevent injury and ensure effective training that maximizes results for each individual. Our expert Strength and Conditioning Coaches will help motivate and guide you along the way.
Click on the Program category in the menu to the left to learn about the different programs we offer. You can click on the registration number of any program to register for that program.
Stay active during the Winter Break with WinterFit!
If you are looking to maintain the momentum you have gained with your autumn training, then this intense program is the answer. Utilizing and building upon many of the exercises and skills from Bootcamp, Bootcamp Advanced and SuperFit, this fun and challenging program will improve your muscular strength and endurance, as well as your anaerobic and aerobic conditioning.
View dates and times
option 1: M/W 6:45 – 8:00pm Dec 19 – Jan 11 (no class Dec 26, 28 & Jan 2) 5/*$55 ($65) Reg. #3475
option 2: T/Th 6:05 – 7:05am Dec 20 – Jan 12 (no class Dec 27 & 29) 6/*$62 ($72) Reg. #3476
option 3: T/Th 6:30 – 7:45pm Dec 20 – Jan 12 (no class Dec 27 & 29) 6/*$66 ($76) Reg. #3477
Please note: Drop-in available for WinterFit, after first class.
Prices may vary depending on class length.
Did you know we offer Drop-In Classes? See the Drop-In Calendar for more information!
Please Note: For your safety, we highly recommend that anyone who drops in to a PISE HIIT class have some previous experience in this kind of workout. If you have none or very little experience, or have not worked out in a long time, please see a Fitness Attendant at the Welcome Desk to go over some questions and basic mobility tests.
PROGRAM & FACILITY GUIDELINES
- PISE programs will not be pro–rated.
- PISE requires 4 days’ notice of withdrawal before the 1st class in order to receive a full refund or credit (excluding all Practice and Official POPAT tests)..
- PISE will be pleased to issue a refund or credit on PISE programs before the 2nd class if the program is not the right fit for you (less first class fee).
- For all withdrawl requests for POPAT tests, please refer to page 37 of the Winter 2016 program guide.
- PISE reserves the right to cancel any program. If a cancellation occurs, PISE will give as much notice as possible. Patrons will receive a full refund or credit within 30 days.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for dates of classes which have passed and/or been completed after the 2nd class.
- Refunds or credits requested for medical reasons must be submitted with a medical note and will be issued for classes remaining.
- An administration fee of $10 may be charged for all refunds or credits.
For Email Marketing you can trust